Monday, April 23, 2007

Summary



Here is a summary of some of the things that happened during my last semester of college, along with some pictures. Between taking 16 finance credits, working 20 hrs/week, serving in the EQ, and networking and interviewing for jobs, it was probably the busiest/toughest semester I had at college. Somehow I still managed to participate in some fun activities along the way. I am grateful for the experiences I had, as I learned something from all of them.

For those that don't know, I graduated college from BYU-Idaho on April 7, 2007 with a Bachelors Degree in Business Management. My sister Jamie and I graduated together. I took a job in the Private Wealth Management division at Merrill Lynch in Los Angeles, California. I will move down there and start work in May. I am grateful for all the friends I made here at school over the years, and I hope that you all will keep in touch in the future. If any of you come to LA for any reason in the future, let me know.






My mom was going through some of our old baby pictures last week. She found this picture of me when I was just a year and a half old. To this day I am surprised they kept me.

3 comments:

Jemaica said...

pleMark that is repulsive.
Haha! Hey I have a blog too, it's jemaicak.blogspot.com. We can be blog buddies!

Abby said...

That picture is sick, I almost threw up when I saw it. Just kidding, but not really...

Anonymous said...

suprisingly dear you look the same!! ;)

miss you