Friday, August 10, 2007

New York City

A couple weeks ago Merrill Lynch sent me to NYC for a 3-day Analyst Workshop. My good friends Justin (LA) and Myles (Houston) were there, and we had a blast. I love New York, and Merrill Lynch took good care of us. They put us in a super nice hotel right next to Ground Zero. We had our evenings free, and mainly spent them in Times Square.


A view from our hotel of the Hudson river and New Jersey, where I spent 2 years serving my mission.





The Nombe family. They are a family I taught on my mission in Elizabeth New Jersey. They are from Congo, Africa, and I love them like my own family. I was able to spend a few hours with them in New Jersey.




Ground Zero - looking from hotel front doors. This is where the World Trade Centers used to stand. They are already working to re-build them.






Les Miserables was absolutely incredible.





Rockefeller Center.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I miss Jersey! I'll be back this fall. BUT WOW! -Melissa SINGLETON