Sunday, December 9, 2007

Thanksgiving Break

For Thanksgiving, I got a nice long break, and was able to take a full week of work off and fly home to visit my family and friends in Utah and Idah. I spent a couple nights with my Aunt in Bountiful, attended my cousin's homecoming report in Orem, and spent a lot of time home with my family in Rexburg. My family is the greatest. We played a ton of board games (Settlers of Catan) and watched a lot of movies. We had a nice Thanksgiving dinner at my house with some cousins and grandparents, and went bowling as we do every Thanksgiving. I was also able to get to the gym every day, and spent some time playing racquetball and attending my little brother's soccer game in Idaho Falls. I also enjoyed some other fun activities over the break, as you will see below in my blog. I am blessed to have such an amazing family, and truly have a lot to be grateful for.

No comments: