Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lasik Surgery

On January 8, I had Lasik Surgery on both my eyes. I have been wanting to get this done ever since I started my job here in LA 2 years ago. My goal was to get it done at the end of my two years at Merrill Lynch, and I was finally able to do it in January. It took 2 minutes for the first eye, and 5 minutes for the second eye. I slept for 12 hours after the surgery, and I was back at work the next morning. Incredible. It has been so great, and I now see 20/15 and my eyes are never dry anymore. It is expensive, but has been worth every penny. 


Last picture of me wearing glasses. Right before surgery.



The sweet goggles you have to wear the first night.



My eyes were pretty red for a few weeks after surgery, so I looked like a stoner for a while.






No comments: