Sunday, April 26, 2009

Summary

Things are going well here in Los Angeles. I am keeping busy with work, and enjoying the warm weather on the weekends. I am looking forward to summertime, and to hopefully getting some camping, climbing, and beach time in. Also, there are some really good concerts this summer that I am looking forward to. I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do with work. Hopefully I will figure some things out in the next few weeks. 



Climbing up near Pacific Palisades last weekend.

4 comments:

Matt and Michelle Baird said...

sweet! rock climbing was awesome, we should go again

Rob and Amy Weaver Clan said...

I think you should move to Boise so I can hang out with you here.
Cousin Rob

Burgon Fam said...

I used to climb and boulder a ton when i lived in st.george....I miss it. looks like fun...

camille said...

Mark, I love your updates. It's great to see you doing well! Your siblings weekend looks awesome! How fun!