A couple weeks ago Jessica and I went to an Angels & Airwaves concert. It was at the Wiltern in Koreatown. We had what I thought were the best seats in the entire venue. It was a great concert, with an amazing light and laser show (as you can see from the pictures and video clips below). There were three opening bands, all of which were really good. Angels & Airwaves has a very unique sound, and is quite a talented group of musicians.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, my husband would have LOVED to be at that concert. I'll pass - as the cd isn't even allowed in our home! :)
Ahhh...so jealous...I would have loved to go there...! How are you?
Mark - I really would have loved to go to the concert. Despite my wifes comment I do have both of their CDs in the house and all of the Blink 182 ones to go along.
Post a Comment