Sunday, April 6, 2008

Summary

March was a really busy/eventful month for me. A lot of fun things happened, and I also have been preparing to move. I am moving across town, and our move-in date is this Tuesday, April 8. It has been very busy and stressful getting everything ready for the move, and it will be probably be busy the rest of this week as we get moved in and unpacked. I will post some pictures of our new place on the next blog update. Besides the move, this last month has been just keeping me busy with work and with my calling in the Elders Quorum Presidency. I am also getting prepared for next month with my parents and siblings coming to visit, and also for my trip to Hawaii. Life is always busy for me, but it is full of fun/challenging/and meaningful events and opportunities.

4 comments:

Merianne said...

Can you get me a job with your company? Geeze Louise! You go to more fun events than anybody I know.

I'm so jealous you're going to Hawaii. You need to post pictures on the Walker Clan when you get back.

love ya!

Alyssa said...

WAlKER!!!! how are you? So you ended up going back to where your internship left off? That's awesome. You're in LA, have you looked up Perkins? Well, you need to join facebook, all the missionaries are on there, it's fun. went to the mission reunion on Friday, saw Winterton and he blushed so hard when I said, "The nicest elder in the mission." Hope you are doing good. Add me to your friends.

Abby said...

man mark- super busy these days? well you always are. cali sounds like theres ALWAYS something going on. are you pretty excited to move? moving is such a pain, but hope it's worth it. when are you going to come to TX? We would LOOOOVE for you to come. We haven't seen you forever! Like a year huh? How sad.

camille said...

Mark, I can't believe you live on Wilshire Blvd. Look at you!!!

Have fun in Hawaii. Can't wait to see pictures!