Thursday, May 29, 2008

Parents Visit and The Getty Museum

The weekend of May 3, my parents came to visit for a weekend. Friday night we went to the Chart House in Malibu and enjoyed a delicious seafood dinner on the beach. Saturday we spent the day at the beach in Venice, and that night I treated my parents to 6th row tickets to Wicked at the Pantages Theatre in Hollywood for their belated Christmas gift. My brother and sister also came down later that weekend, and on Monday we went to The Getty Museum. It was a pretty cool museum with some works from very famous artists. It also had beautiful gardens and a great view of LA and Santa Monica.







Great view of West LA. Also, a great shot of the building I work in.


Los Angeles Temple.

1 comment:

camille said...

I LOVE the Getty Museum! Your pictures make me wish we got there more!

I can't believe you live on Wilshire. You're so big city! :)

Good to hear you're doing well! We'll be there in September. Hopefully we'll be able to get together.