Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summary

I finally got around to updating my blog. Life has been really good lately, but super busy. Work has been keeping me pretty busy, and now that I am transitioning into a 2nd-year analyst, my responsibilities are increasing and I am being stretched quite a bit. I have been in my new apartment for almost two months now, and I love it. Lately I have been spending a lot of my free time at night either at the gym or pool, or watching NBA playoff games. This month was full of fun times, including a trip to Hawaii. I posted a bunch of pictures below. I will be traveling to Salt Lake City next weekend for one of my best friends' wedding. I'm looking forward to that.

Here are a couple shots of the view from my apartment:




3 comments:

Abby said...

cool new apt. what a fun trip to hawaii with all your buddies and fam. oh i wanna go to hawaii sometime! glad to see you're still doing well. i still think you should move to dallas :):) it would be fuuuuun!

Merianne said...

Love the view from your apartment. What a fun place to live. You are always doing something fun, I'm so jealous! Live it up while you're single.

Are you living by yourself or do you have roommates?

Krista & Tyler said...

Mark! Long time no see! So....I'm engaged to a guy who's from LA - his name is Tyler Hollingshaus and I want to send you an invitation! Send your address to lilbebedoll19@gmail.com and yah! I'm so happy to see that you're still living the life I adore haha I'm glad to live vicariously through you! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!
Krista