Sunday, August 3, 2008

25th Birthday

I turned 25 a couple weeks ago. My sister Jamie and her friend Jessica flew out here to spend the weekend with me. We had a lot of fun together, and we filled up the weekend with a lot of activities. We saw the new Batman movie, went to Manhattan Beach Saturday and Monday, ate Sushi and shopped on the promenade, went to a rock concert Saturday night, and a great friend of mine threw a little party at my place on Sunday night. It was so much fun to spend time with Jamie and Jessica. I couldn't have asked for anything more for my birthday.



Jamie and Jessica threw a surprise birthday breakfast for me.


Manhattan Beach.


At the concert.

3 comments:

melanee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK! Even tho it was a few weeks ago, I thought I'd say it again. I'm glad you had a fun day, and I'm jelouse that Jamie and Jess got to be there, I want to come visit you again! Maybe me and Kaylie can make it out sometime... maybe. Love you and miss you!

Merianne said...

Happy late Birthday Mark! It sounds like you had a great day!

I'm glad you're safe & sound from the earthquake. I thought about you as I was watching the news.

Love ya!

Melissa robison said...

OLD! ha ha! Come to Utah and visit!