There was a 5.4 earthquake in Southern California last Tuesday at around 11:00 am. I work in a huge skyrise building in Century City, and because our building is built on rollers, it swayed back and forth quite a bit during the earthquake. It was scary and exciting at the same time. Luckily there wasn't a lot of damage or injury caused from the quake. It made me grateful that I have food storage.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-la-quake30-2008jul30,0,6284507.story

The building I work in.
1 comment:
scary! so you've updated a lot and i didn't know about it... how fun for your sis and friend to come visit for your birthday! happy late b-day! Pax told me about the convo you had the other day- you're in the same boat.. well i hope you both figure something out-- i can see how it is for pax, and i'm sure it's the same with you.
i wish you could come visit us some time-- or us visit you. so- your new car is sweet! it's not hard to be pimpin in that car!
Post a Comment